- 3-Point Paddle Latches
- A60 Galvannealed Steel Construction
- Automotive PPG Delfleet Paint and Primer
- Gas Shocks on All Vertical Compartments
- Gas Shocks on All Vertical Compartments and Flip-Tops
- Heavy Duty Piano Hinges
- High Security Locks
- LED Tail & Clearance Lights
- Stainless Steel Gas Insert Plates
- Triple Seal Weather Stripping
19′ Douglass Custom Crane Body built for 176″ cab-to-axle DRW Peterbilt Model 337. The body is equipped with an Autocrane 6006-EH. This body features a Miller Bobcat 250 welder mounted in the cargo area with controls accessible in the curb side front compartment, and a cargo mounted Ingersol-Rand 30 gallon air compressor with remote start controls in the driver side rear compartment.
Click on any of the items in the Equipment list to the left for more information on the individual upfits included on this truck. Use the Parts & Equipment link at the top of the page to see more available options.
Want to see more “big boy builds”?! Click here to see the big truck bodies