VMACâ€™s UNDERHOOD air compressor systems provide the proven performance of 70 or 150CFM and 175 PSI. With 100% duty cycle and air on demand, the lightweight, rotary-screw designs are conveniently mounted underhood, saving valuable cargo and work space or the need to tow a trailer and deliver the power, payload, and performance you need. Fits most popular work trucks.
Also available: The UNDERHOOD 70-G for the Ford 6.7L Powerstroke diesel pickup. Featuring VMACâ€™s state-of-the-art Intelligent Digital Controls, this advanced air compressor system is smart enough to turn the truck off when air is not being used and then turn the truck back on when air is needed again! Additional applications are to be announced.
VMACâ€™s UNDERHOOD product line covers a wide range of model years, and tucks neatly into the truck engine saving on work space while helping you save money.
System at a Glance
• 70 and 150 cfm systems available
• Up to 175 psi
• Fits most popular work trucks
• Smallest and highest output in its class
• Air-on-demand technology
• 100% duty cycle
• Mounts UNDERHOOD
• 2-year limited warranty
• Complete system includes: belt-driven rotary screw air compressor, drive system, air/oil separator tank, oil cooler and throttle control
• Available for most makes of popular light & medium duty trucks.
70-G System at a Glance
• 70cfm and up to 175 psi
• VMACâ€™s Intelligent Digital Controls
• Improves fuel economy
• Decreases engine operating hours
• Lowers truck emissions
• Reduces noise levels
• Cuts life cycle costs